The government has moved towards digitization of all official works, now the Rajasthan government has also launched the official web portal of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan (Rajasthan Land Map), through which now the people of the state can access their land maps through the official web. You can check the door. Through this portal now the people of the state can get all the information about their land under Bhu Naksha Raj by the state government.
Today in this article, we will discuss about all the information related to Rajasthan Apan Khata, such as checking accounts, khasra, khatauni, etc. Apart from this, you can also get many services through the official portal at bhunaksha.raj nic.in. can.
Land Map Rajasthan (Bhu Naksha) 2022 overview
|Portal Name||Bhu Naksha Rajasthan|
|Department||Revenue department of Rajasthan|
|The launch year||2020|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the state Rajasthan|
|Mode of Operation||Online|
|Official web portal||https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/|
land map Rajasthan
The official web portal for Bhunaksha has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Through this online portal now citizens of the state can check your important documents like your land details, khasra number, land map, etc. Now you can also download and print your Bhulekh Rajasthan and Bhu Naksha Rajasthan for your future use. To make this portal more easily the government has told this portal, earlier we used to take a lot of time to walk through government officials to get our land map, but now you just have to use all your One needs to visit the web portal to get the details of the land.
Hence, in this article, we have discussed all the detailed information related to viewing your geo-map through the online process. In this article also, we will tell you how to download your land map from the online portal. Kindly read the full article to know the complete details.
Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in Official Web Portal of Rajasthan Land Records
Recently, the Government of Rajasthan has launched a web portal to check the details of land records, which is bhunaksha.raj.nic.in. Through this portal now people of the state can register your land records and land maps through an online process. By visiting the official web portal you can get access to your land documents, land map, farm, village, city, etc. This portal is created and launched under the Revenue Department of Rajasthan. If you want to download your land details, then you can visit the portal from any device, we have given the complete procedure below.
What is the advantage of Bhoo Naksha Rajasthan (Rajasthan Land Records)?
There are many benefits of having an online portal for land records. Nowadays everything seems to have shifted towards digitization. Here we have mentioned some of the benefits of the online bunaksha Rajasthan portal.
- Through this portal, you can now access your land map from the comfort of your home.
- You can also get your land information by visiting the online portal.
- Bhu Naksha Rajasthan land record portal is to check the map or land records for any land in the state.
- This portal also remains transparent so that illegal occupation of land can be prevented.
- Any time now the citizen of the state can download his land map by visiting the official portal. (https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/)
- Everything seems to be available on the portal, now the citizen of the state will no longer need to travel to Patwari.
Also Read:- Banglarbhumi land records portal
land map Rajasthan district wise list 2022
The state government of Rajasthan has gradually made the online information available through the online portal of Bhu naksha Rajasthan. At present, some districts of the state are still not updated in the portal but almost all the information is given on the portal. Here is the list of districts available on the portal.
- Sir Ganganagar
How to Download Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Land Map 2022?
The above-mentioned districts of Rajasthan state can download their Bhu Naksha by visiting the online portal. Here is the step-by-step process given below.
- Visit the official portal of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan https://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/.
- From the home page click on the option “Bhunaksha” or the direct link given.
- Now on this page, select your District, Tehsil, RI, Halka, and Village, etc.
- Once you have filled in all your information, now click on the search option to fill your Khasra Number / Plot Number at the top of the page.
- After entering your information, now press the “Search” button, then your land information will be open on the left side of your screen.
- Now check your land information, you will get two options below, Nak and the same owner Nakal.
- Now click on option NAAC, then your land report will open in PDF. In which you will see two options with Single Plot / All Plot of the same owner click on whatever report you want to see.
- Once you select your report in the PDF option, now you can also view other information related to your land like Apna Bhu-Naksha.
- Once your report is opened on your screen, you can now easily download it or save it as a PDF and get a printout of it.
The process to delete Bhu Map Rajasthan by mobile app
You will see many mobile apps in Google Play Store to extract Rajasthan Geo Map. But no such app has been made by the government yet. If you try to extract geo-map/map from a mobile app, it doesn’t give you this facility, because these mobile apps are made for information only, they don’t have any land data available. Hence, you can open your mobile web browser and view the Rajasthan land map online.
- Visit the official mobile app of Bhu Naksha Rajasthan.
- Select your district, tehsil, and village from the home page
- Now select your Khasra number on the map.
- #Now select your NAAC option on Plot Details
- Now your Bhu Naksha map will be open on your screen, click on the download option.
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan is an online official web portal in Rajasthan, through this portal the citizen of the state can check his land information and bhu map, also you can download your land map by visiting the portal.
To get the land map, you must have a Khasra number. The facility of extracting land map by name only is not available.
For this, first, you have to go to the website http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/. now enter some info. Then you will see your map online.
Yes, you can download or save the map in PDF format.