Bhulekh Gujarat 2022: Here we will know how to check and download Bhulekh Gujarat online. Now any person can get their land map Khasra Khatauni name-wise online. The facility to extract land records has been given on the official website of the Revenue Department.
Be it the 7/12 record of land or Khasra Khatauni, these are important documents. Earlier, to get a copy of the land record, one had to go to the office and apply. But now all these documents have been made available online. For complete information about this, read this article completely and carefully.
Now anyone can get Bhulekh Gujarat online sitting at home & know in whose name the land is. Due to this fraud in the purchase and sale of land can be prevented. So let us in this article how to search land records Gujarat, land map online property? It tells you the complete information step by step.
List of districts of Gujarat whose land records are available online – Bhulekh Gujarat
- Chhota Udaipur
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
How to check and download Bhulekh Gujarat 2022 online
Read all these steps carefully so that you will not face any problem in extracting the land record.
Go to Any RoR Gujarat.
On your mobile or computer, go to the official website of Revenue Department Gujarat.
Select the Land Records (7/12) option.
As soon as the official website of Revenue Department Gujarat is opened, you will get the option of Land Records (7/12) in the top right side. Select this option to check land records.
Select View Land Record Rural.
In the next step, you will get two options to check land records. Rural (Rural) and Urban (Urban) out of this.
Select Land Record Detail.
There is an option to check different types of land records on the website. You can see the list of all the options below –
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7Survey Number Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- Entry List By Month Year
- Integrated Survey Number Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
To check the 7/12 record, select the Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details option in it. Now select your district, taluka, village, and survey number. After this, fill the given code in the prescribed box and select the Get Record Detail option.
Select Survey/Block Number.
After submitting all the details to check the land records, the Bhulekh details of the selected survey/block number will be opened. Click on the View PDF option to view land records.
Check Bhulekh Gujarat details.
As soon as you select the View PDF option, 7/12 records of land will open on the screen. In this, you can check the complete Bhulekh details of the farm, plot, or land.
Download 7/12 record of land.
You can also download or print 7/12 Satbara records of your land. After which it can be used for revenue-related works. For this, right-click on the copy of the land record and select the Print option.
In this way, we can extract Gujarat Bhulekh 2022 map 7/12 record of the rural area online. Similarly, you can also check urban land records very easily.
Also Read:- UP Bhulekh Khasra, Khatauni, Nakal Check And Download
How to get Bhulekh Gujarat 7/12 Record of Urban Area Online
- Go to Any RoR @ Anywhere – To get Urban Satbara records online, one has to visit the official website of Gujarat Revenue Department Any RoR.
- Select View Land Record Urban – To check the Satbara record of Gujarat, you will get the option of Rural and Urban. We have already known how to check rural. So select the Land Record Urban option here.
- Select the type of land record – Now in the next step, you have to select which type of record you want related to the land. In the list below, which type of land record check option is available –
- Survey Number Details
- Nondh Number Details
- 135D Notice Details
- Know Survey Number By Owner Name
- Entry List By Month Year
- Select the desired option from the given Land Records option.
- Enter Bhulekh Details – Now you have to select your district, taluka, village, and survey/block number as well. After selecting all the details, enter the given code in the given box. After that click on the Get Record Detail option.
In this way, the Bhulekh details of your land will open on the screen. You can also download it by checking it. You can also search Khasra Khatauni by name. Let’s know about it too.
How to Search Property By Name in Gujarat?
The facility of searching Gujarat online property is also available.
- For this, go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Once the website is opened, different options will appear on the screen.
- Select the Property Search option to search property by name. As shown in the screenshot.
- After this, you will get different search options. Select the Name Wise option to search the property by name. After this, after filling all the requested information in the prescribed box, select the option Send Verification Code.
- As soon as you receive the Verification Code, fill it in the prescribed box and submit it. In this way, property search by name can be done very easily.
Gujarat Village Land Map With Survey Number
All other details along with the survey number are available on Bhu naksha Gujarat anyror.gujarat.gov.in. For any kind of problem-related to land map record, contact on the below mentioned address and helpline number.
Note – Apart from anyror.gujarat.gov.in website for viewing land records, there is no other website or mobile app of the Revenue Department, Gujarat State. Of which special note.
Gujarat Bhulekh Village Land Map Helpline Number
7/12 Satbara record of your land, land map Gujarat, for any kind of problem-related to land map, you can call the concerned office or the given helpline number.
For this, open the official website of the Revenue Department and go to the contact option. Then after selecting your district, all the contact mediums will come on the screen.
Step by step easy information about how to get Bhulekh Gujarat 2022 online has been told in this article. You will be able to get Gujarat Bhulekh map 7/12 records online sitting at home. Friends, if you face any kind of problem in getting Gujarat bhulekh online or you have any questions related to it, you can ask us in the comment box below.
If you like the information about getting Gujarat land records online, then definitely share this article. So that all our Gujarati brothers and farmers can get help. Thank You!
To get 7/12 Satbara record of your land online, you have to visit anyror.gujarat.gov.in. After this, you can get your land records online by selecting rural or urban.
If you want to get the information of Gujarat Khasra Khatauni by name, then you have to go to the official website of Any ROR. After this select the option of Know Khata By Owner Name in the account type.
The facility is also available on the official website of the Revenue Department to get information about any property by name. For this, open anyror.gujarat.gov.in and select the Property Search option.
If you are able to get the map record of your land online, then for this you should contact the concerned officer in the office of Revenue Department. He will be able to solve the problem related to land records.