Goa Bhulekh Land Records online checking facility is available. The revenue department has made available the goa bhulekh portal. Where any person can check his land-related land records like – Form 1 and 8, Form D, and mutation status online. But due to lack of information about this facility, most of the people keep making rounds of the government office to get a copy of the land record. That’s why we have told in this post step by step and in a simple way how to check goa land records online?
Directorate of Settlement and Land Records, Govt of Goa has made available the land-related records in its official web portal. You have to follow a prescribed procedure to check your land records. Here we are telling the information of all these steps in easy language.
District or Tehsils Wise Land Records Goa Bhulekh
You can check below the list of which districts and talukas are available in Bhulekh goa online. Residents of all these districts and tehsils can check Goa Bhulekh online.
How To Check Goa Bhulekh Land Records Online?
Form I and XIV, D, and Mutation Status can be checked on the official website of Revenue Department Goa. Here we will understand how to check it one by one. So let’s get started.
Form I and XIV Goa Check Online
- To check StayOnline Form I and XIV, first, you have to open the egov.goa.nic.in the web portal. Here we are giving the direct link of this website, using which you will be able to go directly to the website.
- As soon as the official website of the Directorate of Settlement and Land Records opens, you will see different options on the screen. In this, you have to select the Form I andXIV option.
- In the next step, you have to fill in the details. Enter your Taluka, Survey Number, Village, and Sub Division Number in it. After that fill the given captcha code in the box and click on the View Details button. Like we have mentioned in the screenshot below.
- As soon as all the details are filled and submitted, Form I and XIV of the Survey Number selected by you on the screen i.e. Sample No. 1 and 14 will open on the screen.
- You can also download the copy of goa land records ie Form I and XI. For this download and print, buttons have been given on the top right side.
- In this way, we can get a copy of Form I and XI online. Similarly, we can also check Form D.
Also Read:- Bhulekh Manipur Jamabandi, Nakal, Land Record Loucha Pathap
Form D Goa Check Online
- To check Form D online, open the official website of egov.goa.nic.in. After this, you have to select the Form D option in the menu. Like we have mentioned in the screenshot below.
- After that, you have to select the details. In this, you have to select your City, PT Sheet Number, and Chalta Number. Then fill in the captcha code given on the screen in the prescribed box and click on the View Details button.
- As soon as all the details are filled and submitted, Form D will open on the screen. Along with this, you can also download or print it through the print option of the browser.
- In this way very easily we can check Form D online. Let us now understand the process of doing Mutation Status.
Mutation Status Goa Check Online
If you have applied for mutation then you can check its status online. To check Rural and Urban Mutation Status, first, open the egov.goa.nic.in the web portal. After this select the Mutation Status Rural or Urban option in the menu.
- Now first of all select your Taluka. After that enter the mutation number. Then fill in the captcha code given on the screen in the prescribed box and select the View Status option. As shown in the screenshot below.
- As soon as the details are filled in and submitted, the Mutation Status will appear on the screen. In this way, you can check online what is the mutation status.
Summary: In this post we have explained step by step in simple language about how to check Goa Bhulekh Land Records: Form I and XIV, D, Mutation Status online. Now Goa Bhulekh can be checked and downloaded online. If you face any problem in checking the land record of your land online, then you can ask us in the comment box below.