An accommodation facility is provided by the Haryana government to all the government employees. For this, government accommodation is allotted by the government according to the seniority and rank of the employees. Now the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal has been launched by the Haryana Government keeping in mind the ease of this work and the convenience of the employees.
Through this portal, government employees will be able to get all the information related to housing through a single portal, as well as they will also get information about vacant government houses sitting at home with a single click. Through today’s article, we are going to tell you what is the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal, its purpose, benefits, and features. Also, through this article, you will also be aware of the process and login to see the online list for government housing through this portal.
Keeping in mind the convenience of government employees, Haryana Government House Allotment Portal has been started by the Haryana Government. Government employees can easily see all the information related to the allotment of government housing through online mediums, as well as they can apply for them at their convenience.
A facility has also been given for viewing and changing accommodation through this portal. This portal is being operated by the Haryana House Allotment Committee. Under its portal, information regarding vacant 1306 government houses in Chandigarh and Panchkula is available.
Haryana Government House Allotment, Highlights
|Portal Name||Haryana Government House Allotment Portal|
|Purpose of the Portal||Providing information related to government accommodation to government employees|
|been started||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||Haryana government employees|
|Accommodation check process||Online|
Haryana Government House Allotment Portal, Purpose
Haryana Government House Allotment Portal was launched by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 2nd August 2021. Through this portal, government employees get all the facilities related to government housing through a single portal.
Through this portal, important information like availability of government accommodation, seniority list, and vacancy list is provided to the employees. #Through this portal, the facility of allotment of houses has been provided to the government employees on the basis of their seniority and grade within the prescribed time limit, for which they can apply through online.
All the necessary information has been made available by the Haryana Government through this portal to bring transparency in the allocation of government housing and to make the system more simple. Employees working in various government departments in Panchkula and Chandigarh of the state have been benefitted from this facility. Now they can check the list of vacant government residences at these locations through online mediums sitting at home.
Haryana Housing Portal, Check Seniority List Like This
You have to follow these steps to check the Seniority list on the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal.
- Firstly visit the official portal of the Haryana Government http://awas.haryanapwd.gov.in/.
- The option of Seniority List will appear on the homepage, click on it.
- After this, on the next page, you have to choose House Type and List Type, as well as choose the location and click on the submit option.
- Now on the basis of the Seniority List, the list of government accommodation available in the selected location will be available in front of you.
- With these easy steps, you can check the Seniority list available on the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal. The list of government houses available in Chandigarh and Panchkula on the basis of house type and list type by the government is available on this portal.
Also Read:- CCC level computer course
Check Haryana Housing Portal, Vacant list like this
Follow these steps to check the vacancy list available on Haryana Awas Portal.
- Firstly visit the official website http://awas.haryanapwd.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the option of Vacancy list will appear, click on it.
- After this, on the next page, select the options of list type and house type, as well as select the location and click on the submit option.
- Now a list of various government accommodations available at the selected location will be available in front of you.
Here is the House Allotment Portal login process
The Haryana Government has also given the facility of login to the employees on the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal, so they can also login through this portal. Follow this process to login.
- Firstly visit the official portal http://awas.haryanapwd.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Log in to AWAS, click on it.
- On the next, you will get the option to fill Login As, Payee Code, and Mobile Number. Fill these and click on the option of Get OTP.
- After this, you can login by filling the OTP received on the mobile number in the OTP box.
With these steps, you can take advantage of different services available on the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal.
House Allotment Portal Advantage
Through the Haryana Government House Allotment Portal, the employees of the Haryana Government will not need to wander here and there for the facilities related to the allotment of government housing, in addition to this, they can easily get all the information related to the allotment of houses. The main advantages of this portal are as follows.
- Haryana government employees will be able to get information related to the vacancy of government residences in a single click.
- There will be transparency in the allocation of government houses, which will benefit all the employees.
- Haryana government employees can see the list of accommodations according to their seniority list through this portal.
- The facility to login to the government employees has also been provided in this portal.
- A list of 1306 government houses available in Chandigarh and Panchkula is available in this portal launched by the government.
- Frequently regarding Haryana Government House Allotment Portal
Haryana Government House Allotment Portal has been launched by the Haryana Government with a view to provide information related to vacant government houses to the employees of the state and to apply for them.
Through this portal, employees from the Haryana government can see the list of government residences located in Chandigarh and Panchkula of the state as well as apply for them. Let us tell you that through this portal there will be transparency in the process of allotment of government housing.
This portal has been launched by the Government of Haryana to provide information related to government accommodation to government employees, so Haryana government employees can use this portal.
To use this portal, read the above article carefully. You can access this portal by following the steps given in it. On the basis of the information given in the article, you can take advantage of the Seniority list, Vacancy list, and other services available on the portal as well as you will also be aware of the login process.