Rajasthan government has recently announced related to PM Kusum Yojana Solar Pump Scheme, through this scheme Rajasthan government is to provide solar-powered solar pump to the farmer of the state. Under this scheme, the central and state governments are working together to replace 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps across Rajasthan.
Also, in the last month, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that the extension of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Urja Utthan Mahabhiyan (Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana) across the state.
Both the central government and the state government are working in collaboration with the Ministry of Power and the Ministry of New Renewable Energy to bring green power to the irrigation system in the country, which will not only reduce the consumption of petrol and diesel, but will also help a lot across the state. in pollution.
Through this scheme, the central government is to provide 20 lakh new solar pumps to the farmers in the country after the expansion of the KUSUM scheme.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kusum Yojana|
|Launch By||Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the country|
|Main Objective||Providing Solar Pump to the Farmers|
|Benefit||Solar irrigation pump to the Farmers|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web portal||Click Here|
Kusum Yojana Registration
Through the implementation of Kusum Yojana, now the farmers of the state will only need to pay 10% of the total cost of the agriculture pump. Under this scheme, the central government will also provide bank loans of 48 thousand crore rupees to the farmers of the state.
In addition, the government is planning to set up a sterile field of land in the first draft of the Pinni Kusum scheme, all the plants will be capable of supplying 280000 MW of electricity, enough to provide a green energy supply to the state.
Also, in the 1st phase, the government has provided 17.5 lakh solar-powered pumps to the farmers of the state through this scheme. With this, the farmers of the state have already provided % of the total expenditure by the bank as an additional loan.
Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has also said that lakhs of farmers will also be provided funds for setting up grid-connected solar pumps under PM Kusum Scheme.
PM Kusum yojana Implementation 2022
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana is to increase the income of the farmer of the country by using a solar pump. Also, the government has successfully implemented this scheme through this scheme, the central and state government has already given Rs. the budget has been allocated.
50 thousand crores to the farmers of the state to install solar pumps and to promote the purchase of solar products through the Kusum Yojana Solar Pump Scheme. Also, the government has already distributed 20 lakh solar pumps to the farmers of the state in 2020-2022.
Now, the government has converted all diesel and petrol pumps into solar pumps through this scheme. Solar Pump Distribution Scheme will be beneficial for the states which are most affected by the problem of drought. Under this scheme, the central government has set a target to provide 3 crore solar power plants by the year 2022 under the Kusum scheme.
Important highlights related to Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana 2022
Under the Kusum Yojana scheme, in the Union Budget, the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has agreed on the new idea which will bring major changes in the Kusum Yojana. The details of the changes to be made under this scheme in the Union Budget 2020-2021 are listed below.
- Through this scheme now the farmer of the country will have to pay only a 10% amount for installing the solar pump.
- All the saplings will be planted on barren land on unfit for agriculture.
- Under this scheme, now the farmer of the state will get a 30% amount as a bank loan to install the solar pump.
- After the new proposal under this scheme, now the central government will pay 60% of the total cost of installing solar pumps.
- A grant of 60% of the cost of the pump will be provided to all the beneficiary farmers through the bank.
The main objective of PM Krishi Energy Security 2022
- Under the Kusum scheme, the government has to make the farmers self-reliant in the field of energy conservation. Apart from this, by supplying the electricity generated from solar panels to the National Electric Power Grid, which will provide additional income to the farmer of the country.
- Through this scheme, the unusable barren land will also be used for the cultivation of the farmers, so that their land can also be utilized.
- Also, under this scheme now farmers will be able to produce other solar panel crops for solar panels.
- Through this scheme, distribution companies will be paid 30 paise per unit to the landowner for installing solar panels to the farmers.
- This will increase the income of the farmer by about Rs 6600 per month.
Important Features of Prime Minister Solar Power Krishi Yojana
- Through PM Kusum Scheme, the government has to increase the income of the farmer and they will be able to become self-reliant by using solar energy and renewable energy.
- #Through this scheme, now the farmers will be able to supply the additional power generated by these solar panels from the grid. Which will give additional income to the farmer.
- Through this project, the farmer will have to spend only 10% of the total cost. Apart from this 30% amount will be borne by the bank through a loan. And 60% amount will be borne by the central government.
- Now farmers will also be able to use their barren or agricultural land for solar panels.
- Through this project, the central government has set a target to install 17.5 lakh solar-powered irrigation pumps. Which will end the irrigation problems of poor farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kusum Yojana 2022
Till now the central government has not set any eligibility to apply for this scheme, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has to take advantage of this scheme.
For farmer farms of this scheme, any state of the country can take advantage of this scheme and can take advantage of this scheme to increase their income by using solar pumps powered by solar or renewable energy.
What is the document required to apply for This Yojana?
If you are a farmer and want to apply for Kusum Yojana, then here is the list of documents that you will need to keep in mind while applying for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Address proof
- Passport size photocopy
PM Kusum Yojana 2022 apply online
If you want to apply for Kusum Yojana, then follow this step-by-step procedure given below.
- Visit the official web portal of Kusum Yojana (https://rreclmis.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Click on the “Online Registration” option from the home page
- A new page will open on your screen, here you will get the application form to apply for Kusum Yojana.
- You have to fill the application with your details such as your name, aadhaar number, mobile number address, etc.
- After filling the application form, you will ask the selected beneficiaries to pay 10% of the cost of the solar pump to the approved suppliers.
- Solar pumps will be installed in your farms after you have successfully registered for the scheme within 90 10 120 days.
The process to view the list of a registered applications under Kusum Yojana 2022
If you have already applied for Kusum Yojana, then here is the step-by-step procedure to check the list of registered processes.
- Visit the official web portal of Kusum Yojana (https://rreclimis.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Click on the “List of Register Application” option from the home page
- Now on the new page, you will get all the list of registered applications under this scheme.
Kusum Yojana helpline number
If you have any complaints or queries related to Kusum Yojana, you can contact the helpline listed below.
- Helpline Number: 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-3333
Important Link for PM Kusum Yojana
- Kusum Yojana Additional Details
- Kusum Yojana Notification
- Central Government Scheme
Also Read:- Labour Card Yojana Registration Online 2022, Renewal And Benefit
In the year 2019, the central government had launched a scheme to provide subsidies on solar pumps, called Kusum Yojana, to increase the income of the farmers.
As per the guidelines issued by the central government, 60% of the total cost will be borne by the central government on the solar panels installed in the farmer’s field.
Under this scheme, the central government has put three components. Solarization of 10,000 MW grid-connected decentralized renewable power plants, 17.50 lakh off-grid solar power agriculture pumps, and 1 million grid-connected solar power agriculture pumps.
No, it totally depends on the farmer. If the farmer can invest 40% of the total cost then he can. Also, in other circumstances, he can get a 30% loan from the bank.