MNC Full Form In English – Many of you must have heard someone or the other referring to MNC at some point or the other. It is mentioned many times in the corporate world, you must have heard many times that that person works in MNC or such person is applying for MNC company. If you do a job or are applying for a job in a company, then it becomes very important for you to know about MNC. After all, what is this MNC and what is the full name of MNC in English? We are going to tell you about MNC Full Form In English etc. in very easy language through today’s article. Let us know in detail.
MNC Full Form In English
The full form of MNC is a multinational corporation. multinational Where Multi means many and National means the country or nation companies whose business and services are spread over many countries. It is called a multinational corporation in English and “MNC is called a “multinational corporation” in the English language. A good salary package is given to the employees in MNC company.
MNC company works on a large scale i.e. their services and the name of these companies is spread to many countries and also the earning of every employee in such companies is also good.
What is MNC? MNC Full Form In English
MNC which is known as multinational companies in English. If MNC companies are compared to any other companies, then the turnover of MNC companies is many more. All activities of MNC companies are monitored by their branch companies. These are companies that expand in the country and abroad, that is, the reach of these companies is almost not only in the country but also abroad.
Also Read:- Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2022
For example, if a company like TATA GROUPS which is headquartered in India, and here that company is working and providing its services and at the same time the same company establishes its branch in other countries and also its services there. But the head office of the company is there where that company is established but its branches are in different countries, such companies are called MNC company.
The headquarter of a multinational company is only in one country, the country in which the MNC is headquartered is called the home country and the other countries in which the business is done by this MNC company are called host countries.
Which are MNC (Multinational companies) in India?
- TATA Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Citi group
- The Coca Cola
- Procter & Gamble
- Sony corporation
How is product control done by MNC companies in other countries?
In other countries, multinational companies (MNCs) establish control over the product in a number of ways. A joint venture is done with the local company of company so that it can start its work.
What are the features of MNC? MNC Full Form In English
- Multinational companies are operated on a large scale.
- International Operation -MNC company’s activities are done in different countries.
- There is centralized control, that is, all the branches are operated by the head office itself.
- Advanced technology is used in MNC companies.
- MNC is the professional management of the company.
- Profits are obtained by the MNC company by using the natural resources available in other countries.
- MNC companies in the host country are provided some tax exemption by the government there.
Types of FORMS OF MNC (Multinational Company) –
- Franchising – When an MNC grants permission or rights to use its trademarks, its brand name, patents, and technology to someone, then this process is called franchising. Its purpose is to expand the brand of its company on a large scale. When franchising is taken by a company or any person, for this, some license fee (payment) has to be paid to that company or person which is known as a royalty.
- Branches-Other Kasis also head office controls the branches established by MNC companies in the country.
- Subsidiary-MNC company is also helped by some other companies in other countries. The subsidiary company is called a helping company which provides assistance to MNC companies for their growth and expansion.
- Joint Ventures – Partnership is done or merged by MNC with another company in any other country. It is called Joint Venture.
- Turn-Key Project – In this, the project is taken abroad by MNC companies, when the project is completed then it is given to the host country. This project is used in underdeveloped countries.
Also Read:- मेरे मोबाइल में क्या खराबी है, कैसे पता करें?