PM FME Scheme Portal Apply Online – PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme has been started by the central government to provide financial assistance to the small food-processing units of the country and to increase their efficiency. Under this, provision has been made by the central government for the small food-processing of the country along with their formalization so that the food-processing units of the country can be promoted. #Under this scheme, 25 lakh food-processing units operating in the unorganized sector in the country will be given financial assistance. As well as infrastructure development will be done by the government to support the supply chain in this sector.
Under the scheme, a credit of up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided to the groups associated with the food-processing sector, along with other benefits. With the help of today’s article, we are going to tell you what is PM FME scheme? What are its purpose, benefits, and eligibility? Also, through this article, you will also be aware of the process of registration in the scheme.
PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme
PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme has been started by the Central Government. Under the Self-Reliant India Scheme to give credit to the small food-processing enterprises of the country and increase their production capacity as well as bring them into the organized sector. Under this scheme, credit and infrastructure will be developed by the Central Government involving the State Governments and Union Territories Government to promote the food-processing sector in the country.
Let us tell you that under the PM FME scheme, food processing entrepreneurs, Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs), and Producer Cooperatives have been launched by the Central Government. ) and other stakeholders associated with similar food-processing groups have been included so that they can be provided loan benefits and other types of concessions by the government.
PM FME Scheme, Highlights
Through the table given below, you have been given information about all the important points related to PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme.
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of micro food processing enterprises Scheme|
|The objective of the plan||Providing financial assistance to small food-processing units in the country|
|was started||by central government|
|the profit||to food processing units|
|beneficiary||citizens of the whole country|
|under the plan||Under self-reliant India scheme|
|medium of application||online/offline|
PM FME Scheme, Purpose
India is an agricultural country. Most of the population here is engaged in agricultural work. In rural areas, up to 70 percent of the population is dependent on agriculture. In such a situation, the food-processing industry associated with the agricultural sector, which is dependent on agriculture, plays a major role in the income of the residents of the rural area. According to data available by the government, there are 2.5 million unorganized food-processing units across the country, of which 66 percent are in rural areas. These units provide employment to 74 percent of the people, out of which one-third are women.
These food-processing units mostly fall under the category of small-scale industries, most of which are family-based. Despite contributing so much to the country’s economy, due to the lack of investment in these units, it lags behind the competition at the global level. Also, due to lack of investment, they are also not equipped with new technologies, which affects their production capacity. Keeping all these problems in mind. The PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme has been started by the Central Government So that all these problems can be overcome.
Central government provides loans for investment
Through the PM FME scheme, the central government provides loans for investment to various groups working in the food-processing sector of the country, such as food-processing industries, farmer producer groups, self-help groups, and producers cooperative groups, and similar food-processing groups. This Will be done, Apart from this, the supply chain of this region will also be integrated through branding and marketing by the government. Along with this, many other components have also been included in the scheme so that all the stakeholders related to the sector can be benefited. Services like processing facilities, laboratories, packing, marketing, branding, storage, incubation, etc. Have been included under the scheme.
financial assistance under the scheme
this scheme is funded by the central government. Under the scheme, a provision has been made by the central government to provide financial assistance to various groups associated with the food-processing sector. Under this, the following financial provisions have been made for various stakeholders.
- Support to Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and Producer Cooperatives
- 35% grant under credit linkage
- training for business
- Assistance provided to Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Seed-Capital:- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs.
- Support to individual SHG members as a single unit: – As a single member, SHGs members will be provided a 35 percent grant under credit linkage subject to a maximum of 10 lakhs.
- Support for capital investment:- Under this, a 35 percent grant will be provided to SHGs under credit linkage.
- Training & Handholding Support to SHGs:- Under the scheme, SHGs groups will be given training by trained personnel under the State Rural Livelihood Mission so that the food-processing units can be upgraded as well as to produce them in a modern way. be made worthy.
These are the necessary documents, the required eligibility
Under the Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of micro food processing enterprises Scheme. The following eligibility criteria have been set by the government for the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, citizens should be associated with the food-processing industry.
- The amount received under the seed fund will be used only for the purchase of working capital and equipment for the industries.
- Only those Self Help Groups (SHGs) will be given the benefit under the seed capital which fulfills the following conditions:- Information about the product to be processed, the raw material of the product to be produced, and marketing related. Information and annual turnover and other activities conducted by the unit.
- If a Self Help Groups (SHGs) wants to join this scheme, then they must have at least 3 years of experience in the field of food processing.
- Under the scheme, only food-processing units, farmer producer groups, self-help groups, and other people associated with the food-processing sector will be included.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is also necessary for the food-processing unit to fulfill other conditions set by the government.
Apart from this, the following documents are required to apply to take advantage of the scheme: – Aadhar card, residence certificate, bank account passbook, documents related to the food-processing unit, certificate of incorporation, documents related to turnover, passport size photograph, and registered mobile number
Also Read:- Jhatpat Connection Yojana UPPCL – Instant Electricity Connection
PM FME scheme, apply like this
You have to follow these steps to apply under the PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme.
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme https://pmfme.mofpi.gov.in/. You will see an interface like this.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Online Registration. Click on it.
- On the next page, the option of Sign Up will be displayed in front of you. Click on this.
- After this, the application form of the scheme will open. Enter all the information asked in it like name, email-id, state, district, mobile number, and address and click on the option of register. Also, complete all other formalities.
- After completing all these steps, you can apply for the PM FME scheme.
Here is the login process
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme https://pmfme.mofpi.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see the login option. On this, click on Applicant Login.
- After this, on the next page, you fill in the beneficiary type, username, password, and captcha and click on the submit option.
- With these steps, you can log in under the scheme.
components of the plan
These components have been included for the implementation of the scheme by the government under the PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise Scheme.
- one district one product
- Upgrading individual food-processing units
- Providing assistance to the food-processing industry, farmer producer groups, self-help groups, and producer cooperative groups
- Seed-capital to a self-help group
- common infrastructural facilities
- Branding and Marketing Support
PM-FME Scheme has been started by the Central Government. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the food-processing units and various types of grants will also be provided to them.
Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to food-processing units as well as provide them loans for investment. Apart from this, infrastructure development will also be done.
To apply for this scheme, read the above-mentioned article carefully. You can easily apply for this scheme by following the steps mentioned in it.
This scheme is funded by the central government. In such a situation, all the eligible citizens of the country can apply for this scheme.