The Government of India launched a dedicated pensioners portal named Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal, to address and honor the defense soldiers. This portal was launched by Hon’ble Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on the occasion of Armed Forces Veterans Day celebrated on 14th January every year. In addition, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) has announced three new schemes for the welfare of ex-servicemen and their families. Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal aims to resolve disputes over the family pension of ex-servicemen and their families and will benefit present and future military retirees.
The number of Indian defense personnel is undoubtedly large, and the number of ex-servicemen and their dependents is also large. Looking at the numbers DESW (Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department) receives many complaints on many problems including pension-related difficulties. The department deals with these pension-related complaints as well as other grievances. Some pension/family pension/disability pension-related complaints get lost in the shuffle. A dedicated Pension Grievance Redressal Forum was considered necessary to facilitate speedy and effective redressal of these issues, the portal is committed to resolving pension grievances of the relatives of ex-servicemen and their descendants including a family pension in an efficient and time-bound manner. Applicants will be able to direct their issues to Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department using this portal.
Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Yojana
|Scheme name||Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal|
|Initiated by||Government of India – Defense Minister|
|Beneficiary||Ex-servicemen and their families|
|Objective||Redressal of Pension Grievances of Ex-Servicemen|
How will this benefit Defense Pensioners and their dependents?
Every year, about 60,000 armed forces individuals retire or are discharged from their active duty, most of them between the ages of 35 and 45. The portal has been designed and launched to honor these defense pensioners or ex-servicemen and the problems faced by them. Using the Aashrant Portal, Ex-Servicemen can register their problems like School Education and Marriage Allowance for ESM Widows and Dependent Children of Ex-Servicemen. An application on the portal will automatically generate SMS and e-mail to applicants on their registered mobile number and mail address informing them of the registration of their complaint and allowing them to track its status. Applicants can also submit comments to improve the quality of grievance redressal. Around 2.5 million current and future military retirees can use this platform.
Defense Pension Grievance Portal – Purpose
The purpose of starting this portal of the government is to solve the problems of ex-servicemen and their dependents. Hence the online portal has been prepared. Through this, they can easily register their complaint. So that work will be done on it in time, That’s why this portal has been started.
Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal has been launched by the Ministry of Defense to provide a pension in the form of Monthly Maintenance Allowance to the retired soldiers at the earliest so that they and their dependents can lead their life comfortably. On this portal, such soldiers who have retired from the army and their dependent pension-related complaints can be filed and their solution can also be seen through this portal.
Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal Benefits
- Soldiers who have retired from the army and their families face whatever problems they face from starting pension to getting pension, they can register their complaint on this Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal, which will be immediately heard by the Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department.
- The advantage of this portal is that they can register complaints on it sitting at home and what is the status of the complaint or how much action has been taken on the complaint, they can also see the information through this portal. With this, they will be able to get a pension as soon as possible and they will be able to do their important work.
Also Read:- kalyana laxmi status – Online Apply, Form & Eligibility
Features of Defense Pension Grievance Portal
- It has been started only for ex-servicemen and their dependents.
- In this, many options have been prepared for these ex-servicemen and dependents, in which they can convey their problem to the government.
- The government will make every effort to reach the benefits of this scheme to the ex-servicemen and dependents at the earliest.
- One of its features is that, for this, you will not need to take the application to any government office. You can register your complaint by visiting this portal.
- Its benefit will be given to the family members of the soldier and retired soldiers.
- The registered complaints will be sent to the government through this portal. Whether it is registered from any state or any city.
- The advantage of this would be that everything that happens now will be done digitally so that whatever happens is saved in a document instead of on paper.
Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal 2022 Eligibility
Every soldier retiring from the Indian Army will be eligible to make a complaint on this portal, whether in the Navy, Army, or Air Force. Apart from this, the jawans of every battalion attached to the Indian Army are eligible to complain about this portal.
Documents for Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal
- To register a complaint on this portal, you must have an army card, then only you can apply for it.
- It is also necessary to have an Aadhar card because it keeps all your important information recorded with the government.
- It is also necessary to have a passport size photograph so that the government does not have any problem in identifying you.
- A mobile number is also required so that your complaint or information related to this scheme can reach you easily.
How to complain on Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal?
- Such soldiers who have retired from the army who are facing any kind of problem-related to pension and they want to register their complaint, they have to first visit the official website of Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Online Portal
- After reaching the official website they will see an option of Registered Grievance or Complaint, they have to click on this option.
- Now a box will appear on their screen. In this box, they have to enter their mobile/phone number and then click on send OTP. On doing so the OTP received will have to be entered in the space provided and then submitted.
- In this form, you will have to give information related to pension and upload the necessary documents.
- After that, Tap on submit button.
By doing this your complaint will be registered on the portal. After this, you will get every process related to your complaint on the registered phone number given by you.
If you have any problem related to this portal or you have to make any complaint or you have any suggestion then the helpline number of this portal is also given below on which you can contact and get solution of your problem or your point. Huh.
- Call Center Number: 011-23013627
- Email: email@example.com
This portal was started by Rajnath Singh.
This portal was started by the government to solve the problem of soldiers.
This portal was launched on Armed Forces Veterans Day.
Ministry of Defense, India
It is spread over all the states of India.