UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. Under this scheme, assistance will be provided by the government to provide better education to the children of labor families of the state.
In this article, we are further going to know the complete information about this scheme and also we are going to tell you the process of applying for this scheme.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Key Features
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|started by||CM Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||the poor boy girl child of state|
|Objective||to provide financial assistance|
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
Friends, you all would know that there are many labor families in the state who are able to earn their living by working every day. They don’t have enough income to save. They earn daily and then feed their families.
These people are not able to give proper education to their children due to their economic condition. Some laborers provide basic education to their children even after working as wages, so they are not able to pursue further studies. In such a situation, the child has to work as a laborer or any other work from an early age.
The UP govt is now coming forward to help such families. Recently, Mukhyamantri Yojana has started the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, under which the government will provide financial help for the education of the children of such poor families. While announcing this scheme, Yogi Ji has also ordered to start it as soon as possible.
Later in this article, we are going to know the complete details about this scheme, what are the eligibility and eligibility to take advantage of this scheme? How to apply for this scheme? Much more information related to this is mentioned in the next post.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched “Bal Shram Vidya Yojana” on World Child Labor Day. Under this scheme, the workers of the state will provide financial assistance for providing good education to the children of the family. #Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for providing education to orphan children and children of labor families of Uttar Pradesh.
Under this scheme, there is a provision to give a monthly amount of ₹ 1,000 to the beneficiary children and ₹ 1,200 to the girls. Apart from this, when students pass in 8th, 9th and 10th standards, an additional incentive of 6,000 will be given every year.
Honorable Chief Minister has just announced this scheme and work is being done on it soon. As soon as the work on this is completed, after that, the process of applying for this scheme will also be known. More details about this scheme are given below in detail. Let us know all these details in detail.
Purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration
As you all know that there are many poor laborers in the state who work daily and run their families. Such people are able to work daily and then take care of their families. These people are not able to save enough so that they can give better education to their children. In such a situation, the future of the children coming from these laboring families is not better.
In order to provide education to such children and improve their future, the Uttar Pradesh government has started Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Yojana. The purpose of this scheme is that you all must know that its purpose is to provide better education to the children coming from the helpless and labor families of the state. So that the future of such children can be improved and they help in taking forward their country. The objective of this yojana is to end the practice of child labor.
Benefits of UP Child Labor Assistance Scheme 2022
- The benefit of this yojana will be given to the poor & helpless children of UP.
- Under this scheme, better education will be provided to the children of labor families.
- Through this scheme, the future of such children will be improved due to poverty, who have to pay wages from an early age.
- Under Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, Rs 1000 will be given to students and Rs 1200 to girls per month.
- Under this scheme, the laborers of the state are studying in the 8th, 9th, 10th class and an additional amount of Rs 6000 per year will be provided by the state government.
- Children will be able to apply online for this yojana.
Important Documents and Eligibility for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant for this scheme should be 8 years and the maximum age should be 18 years.
- address proof
- income certificate
- applicant’s aadhar card
- School ID, Marksheet, etc.
- passport size photo
- bank passbook details
Also Read:- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana – राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना
The objective of UP Child Labor Development Scheme:
- The Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh will oversee the working of the scheme.
- A stipend of Rs 1200 and Rs 1000 per month will be given to the girl and boy who will take advantage of the scheme.
- The candidates who enroll in the scheme will get the benefit of upcoming government schemes.
- The government will identify orphans and laborers’ children in Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to take advantage of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2022 Apply Online
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, working children will be identified by survey/inspection of children by the officials of the labor department, executive officers of village panchayats, local bodies, childline, or school management committee.
- If the father OR mother or both are suffering from an incurable disease, their children can be selected.
- The Socio-Economic Caste Census list will be used for the selection of landless households and women-led households under the 2011 Census.
The laborers and children of helpless families of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
The age of the children applying for this scheme should be between 8 years to 18 years.
When this scheme will start, after that you will be able to apply for this scheme through online process.